Followers

Sunday 6 July 2014

3 for the Christmas box

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well in your world, hugs.

This afternoon I am joining my friends for a craft day, and I am soooooooooooooo looking forward to it, I haven't seen some of them since my birthday on March 2nd. I can't be with them for the whole day because of having to get Stephen's meals etc for him, but I can leave him a packed tea and flask of coffee, and the afternoon/evening is better than nothing :o)

Onto my cards for today. I made these a few weeks ago but never got around to blogging them!




Card used is white hammered from Papermill Direct, pearlised white which I bought at Donnington Hall a couple of years ago and coloured card is from my scrap box.
The first one is 6x6, the second is A6 and the third is 7x5.
Backing paper is an ancient HOTP one.
Embossing folders are Cuttlebug and Crafts too.
Dies are Marianne (large tree) and Memory Box (star and deer).
Bauble is (I think) Elzybells stamp which I cut out by hand.
Not my finest but not my worst either (they are in the bin) LOL.
Jackie xx

16 comments:

Tracey said...

Lovely cards Jackie. Have a wonderful day today, its always smashing catching up with friends and if you get to do a bit of crafting as well, a bonus. Take care, Tracey x

Alizabethy said...

Hope you have a lot of fun on your crafty day out!

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards Jackie,enjoy your crafting session.xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Fab cards Jackie, you're really flying on with your Christmas cards! Hope you have lots of crafty fun with your friends today :)

vic said...

Lovely cards Jackie the embossing is lovely! Have a great day crafting ;)
Vic x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie and have a fabulous day crafting
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Christine L said...

These are fabulous Jackie and your box must now be full to overflowing!

Hope you have a wonderful day today... give Viv a hug from me!!

Hugs
Christine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

Carole Pollard said...

These are all stunning the designs are just fabulous loving them all perfect love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all gorgeous Jackie, I love those trees.
Kevin xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful cards Jackie, I always love your embossed designs hun.

Donna x

Stampsnob. said...

Three beauties Generally I lean to the blue but I have to say I love the all white with the deer...............Lis

kay said...

Fabulous card, hope you enjoyed your crafting time with your friends x

aussie aNNie said...

Fab Christmas cards, lovely all of them and sure seems like you had a great crafting time.xxx
♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

coops said...

stunning christmas cards jackie.your designs are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Viv said...

All lovely and can't choose a fav again....well maybe the last one :) hugs Viv xx