Followers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Sunflowers

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well on this lovely sunny morning, hugs

Back to my normal posting day LOL so here is another card for you, my own photograph of course!




I took this photograph at one of the many National Trust places I visited the year before last, but I can't remember which one!!!!!
Photograph printed onto white linen card from Papermill Direct, then cut with Spellbinders, as is the sentiment and both mats.
Base card is white hammered from the Papermill shop before they all closed, folded and cut to 6x6. Orange paper is from the same place.
I think the sentiment is from an SU set, too painful to go upstairs and check it out at the moment! White pearlised card embossed with Embossalicious.
Ribbon csrap from stash.
Very simple card really :o)
Jackie xx

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Just beautiful Jackie, lovely photo you have taken and beautiful colour combinations. Thanks for your sweet words re my moon cards, I love Doreen's work too, inspiring lady for sure...One day I will reach her level..xx
aNNie♥ .The Journey is the Start

Viv said...

So pretty Jackie!

Stampsnob. said...

Oh so pretty ,,,,,,Lis

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I love the sunflowers and the orange frame
Kevin xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the image and gorgeous embossing.

Donna x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous loving this card the design is so elegant and I always love your stunning photos beautiful love and happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Summery, bright and embossed beautifully. Smashing card Jack.
(Can't WAIT for Sunday. It seems like forever since we met up)! xxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful card. You always have two things to share with us...your card and a photo. I have never ever seen orange sunflowers....gorgeous!

Diane said...

Wonderful design Jackie, the embossed background with the orange framing and image are very pretty.

Hugs Diane

Christine L said...

Hi Jackie...

I'm loving the trellis embossing on your gorgeous card Jackie.... and oooh to that sunflower photograph... they are so perfect for summer!

Enjoy your day on Sunday with Viv!

Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

so gorgeous jackie.stunning sunflowers and i love the pop of orange ;D

xx coops xx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Gosh Jackie, your card is so beautiful! The orange with the sunflowers really makes the image pop against the white.

Jocelyn x