Followers

Thursday 31 July 2014

Two more with the large circle burst die

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well or getting there, hugs.

 W ell I, for one, am so pleased that the temperature is dropping, yesterday I was so much more comfortable :o)

I have two more cards here to show you made using my favourite die of the moment, I have yet to use the small circle burst die but I am working on it!


These are Christmas 38 and 39 so I am getting on with them now, I also have a few left from last year, taking me up to a total of around 50 ish.
As before, all white card used is linen from Papermill Direct. Silver and green mirri card from stash.
Sentiment stamped with Stamps and Smiles.
Dies used are Memory Box.
Jackie xx

14 comments:

Sue said...

These are gorgeous. I love your CAS designs and the mirri card looks wonderful with the white linen card.
Sue xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous cards with these gorgeous dies, I have the small one but not used it yet.xxx
♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie.xxx

Christine L said...

Another couple of fabulous cards Jackie... I really do like that die! And well done you with the amount you've made..

Hugs
Christine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous cards Ginny x

Carole Pollard said...

These are fabulous just love this design so lovely just perfect cards Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Lynsey said...

Hi Jackie, these are such lovely Christmas cards!
Hug Lynsey x

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful cards Jackie, I like the designs, have a lovely weekend
Kevin xx

Diane said...

Two gorgeous cards Jackie and what fun colors.

Hugs Diane

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm suffering from vertigo but not enough that I didn't drag out my Ipad to visit your blog this morning to see two more beautiful cards with the circle burst die...which by the way...I ordered after seeing your wonderful cards.

May said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie, I adore the design the die-cuts are so beautiful...Love them both... Hugs May x x

annesyme said...

Beautiful cards, love the simplicity of them and the circle die is fantastic.
Thanks for your comment in my blog last week.
Anne xx

Wishcraft said...

Love that die, it's fabulous! Lovely cards Jackie :o) Hugs, Lisa x

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

I'm loving these Jackie :)