Followers

Thursday 3 July 2014

Osteospermum, another of my photographs

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well in your world, and if it's not then I hope it soon will be, hugs to all of you.

My Very CAS card for today features a photograph of a beautiful osteospermum I took at a garden centre a couple of years or so ago, sadly I can't remember for sure which one but I think it might have been at Swarkestone!





Base card is white linen from Papermill Direct, folded and cut to 7x5. 
Photograph printed onto the same card then cut with Spellbinders, as is the mat. 
Purple mirri card is from my scrap box.
Leaf vine cut with memory Box.
Pearls were white, I coloured them with copic marker to match the purple card and flower centre. I have now added a Get well soon sentiment :o)
Jackie xx





20 comments:

Sue said...

So gorgeous Jackie. Your photo is beautiful and your CAS design is perfect.
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I like the flower image and the die border
Kevin xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the design Ginny x

Lorna said...

Beautiful card Jackie very elegant, gorgeous flower photo

Lorna xx

Stampsnob. said...

Your cards are very special with your photos...........Lis

Viv said...

Just beautiful Jackie.

aussie aNNie said...

Your photo is beautiful Jackie, and love the CAS card, find these hard to do..silly isn't it..
♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Myrna said...

Beautiful!!
Love the way you showcase your wonderful photography.
Myrna

May said...

Stunning card as always Jackie... Love it x x Hugs May x x

Carole Pollard said...

This is so classy such an elegant card and your photo on this card is just perfect so lovely love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

CAS and totally beautiful Jack!
See you on Sunday, Yeah!!! xxx

coops said...

simply beautiful jackie.gorgeous cas design and i love your flower :D

xx coops xx

Viv said...

Perfect CAS card Jackie.Another fab photo too, love the daisy, makes for a great get well card too :) Viv xx

Christine L said...

It may be 'very CAS' in your eyes... but I think it's one of my favourites as I love how you've put it together!

Hugs
Christine x

Mau xx said...

So pretty Jackie, I am getting a real lover of CAS and this is Beautiful
Hope everyone is ok xxxxx
Hugs Mau xx

Tracey said...

I have managed to catch up with your blog Jackie as I missed it over the last week or so. Loving all your cards and WOW, to your new car. Sadly I wont see it parked opposite me as have moved but happy motoring. Take care Tracey x

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful card, love the pretty flower x

Janette said...

Oh it's gorgeous Jackie, love to see such sweet flowers...
Hope your well.xxx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

STUNNING card Jackie - gorgeous and elegant. I had a purpley/blue version of this flower in my garden at one stage - very hardy to easy to strike cuttings from.

Jocelyn x

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful pic Jackie, perfect for a get well card :)