Followers

Thursday 10 July 2014

Part 2 of my cousin's commission.....

.....this time it's sympathy cards.

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well on this lovely sunny Thursday, hugs

On to my cards for today, as before, my cousin likes to CAS and flat for posting, and as far as I am concerned all sympathy cards should be no frills!



All three cards are white linen card from Papermill Direct, folded and cut to 7x5.
Crosses are Spellbinder dies, the first one is the negative from the larger cross on the third card.
Embossing folders are both Craft Concepts.
All coloured card is from my scrap box.
All white panels are pearlised card from?
Sentiment is from a stamp set by My Creative Time.
Jackie xx

19 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation Jackie, lovely embossed cards and just love what you have made,.xxx
♥aNNie

The Journey is the Start

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Jackie. Your elegant CAS designs are perfect for the occasion.
Sue xx

vic said...

These are lovely Jackie very elegant love the embossing too!
Hugs
Vic x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I think sympathy cards need to be quite simple too. Lovely cards, my fave is the bottom one, lovely sentiment too

Christine L said...

Another beautiful set Jackie.. particularly love the White on White!

Hugs
Christine x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card Jackie.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Three wonderful cards I love white cards Ginny X

McCrafty's Cards said...

these are all beautiful Jackie
Kevin xx

Lynne in NI said...

These are fab Jackie, I agree that sympathy cards look best CAS

Stampsnob. said...

They just keep getting better.....Lis

kay said...

Always hard to make these cards but you have done a fab job x

Carole Pollard said...

wonderful set of cards bet your cousin loved these very elegant cards beautiful Love and happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Diane said...

These are gorgeous Jackie, nice job on the designs and embossing.

Hugs Diane

Viv said...

I agree Jackie CAS cards always look best for sympathy ones.These all look fabulous of course, my fav is the last one I think but all great :) hugs Viv xx

Donna Mosley said...

Another beautiful set of cards Jackie.

Donna x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Three beautiful cards. Sympathy cards are always so are and I agree that CAS is the perfect way to go. Love your embossing on the cards....something I need to revisit and do.

Alizabethy said...

Your cards are so elegant and just right for a difficult occasion

Wishcraft said...

I agree Jackie, simple is best for sympathy cards... yours are lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

so stunning jackie.all so delicate and elegant.

xx coops xx