Followers

Tuesday 24 November 2015

40 card commission

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well in your world...here's a few hugs for anyone who wants or needs them {{{{{hugs}}}}}

When I went out to work at about 3pm yesterday, the temperature was a chilly 4c. When I came out of work I expected to have to scrape my car but it was still 4c and it was raining!

I finally finished my 40 card order, took me 5 days to make them and here they are.

They are smaller than my usual 5x7 or 6x6 ish because the size of image demanded that they should be A6.
Luckily, when looking for somthing else, I discovered a long forgotten box chocful of A5 ivory hammered card which I bought when The Papermill Shops were still open, so I didn't have to cut, just folded them in half!
I laid them out in fours, stamping the SU church first, then the Stamps and Smiles sentiment, all stamping done with Memento rich brown inkpad.
I then printed and fitted the inserts, again in fours, and attached them.
Once more, I laid them out in fours and added a smidgin of gold Glamour Dust and 'Bob's yer Uncle', they were finished. Just got to deliver them on Friday and have a pub lunch with my cousin (customer).
I can't say that I am sorry they are finished :o)
Jackie xx

 

23 comments:

brenda said...

Someone will be very pleased with the card order Jackie, well done on getting them done.

B x

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, well I should think your cousin will be delighted with her order, these are a very beautiful set of cards, I don't know how you do it, you must be very organised...I get bored doing a handful the same....
Have a good day...xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh wow hun, these look spectacular! You have been a busy bee. Congratulations on getting them finished, that is one mammoth task. Hugs xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card's Jackie your cousin will love them
Dianne xx :)

Alison59 said...

Oh my word Jackie, that was brave of you to take on such a big order - and completed in 5 days too! Well done :-)

aussie aNNie said...

Goodness Jackie, what a collection of wonderful cards, you have been a busy chickie babe.xx
 { aNNie}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

They are beautiful cards well done Ginny x

Diane said...

Morning Jackie, it is also getting cold in the pacific northwest, with a chance of snow this week. You have really been busy making those gorgeous designs.

Hugs diane

Doreen said...

Well that certainly kept you busy,they are gorgeous Jackie.xxx

ALI said...

Wow, well done you that would have stressed me out...lol

Jacee said...

gosh, you've been busy Jackie, they looks great!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Nataliascraft said...

What a beautiful set of Christmas cards for your cousin. Fabulous design x

Viv said...

What a great order completed Jackie - these are a fab set! x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie they are stunning your cousin will be thrilled. I know what it is like making lots of the same design I have done a few sets of wedding invitations. Enjoy the rest of the week. Hugs Jackie

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant set of cards Jackie....well done on doing 40....I give up after 10 lol...Joolsx

nnalorac said...

Beautiful cards, Jackie, clever you getting them all done in such a short time. Ca rol xx

Stampsnob. said...

A good feeling to have then done right? They are so nice .......Lis

Christine L said...

Well done you - your cousin is a lucky person! Loving the little touch of gold sparkle you've added to each.

Big hugs
Christine x
PS - don't we MISS that Paper Mill Shop! x

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie. Such a huge undertaking.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done you they look fabulous

Viv said...

Oooh what a lot of work Jackie, they all look great though...well done ! ;) Viv xx

Lynne in NI said...

These are fab Jackie! I hate doing large orders like that too ... after the first 6 the novelty most definitely wears off!

Sally H said...

Simply beautiful, Jackie! I love the elegance of the design. Sorry I haven't been over for a while. I had some DT stuff, a magazine commission, and other stuff to do for work too. I am now beginning to see the wood for the trees and hope to have a bit more time in blog land once panto is over at work on Friday