Followers

Saturday 14 November 2015

Christmas 46 and 47

Good morning Bloggers, I hope all is well in your world...hugs.

My heart goes out to the people of Paris, especially to the families of those killed or injured.

I think I told you that my cousin wants 40 Christmas cards, all the same onelayer cards thank goodness! Well, I had a wonderful pub lunch with her yesterday and guess what, she wants another 10, all the same but different from the 40!!! I have made a start LOL.

On to my cards for today.

 Both basecards are 7x5, folded and cut from A4 sheets of white linencard from The Range.
Both mats are gold fluted card from PDA.
The first image of the Magi is a silhouette from my very old CorelDraw Software but I changed it to brown, added the words using papyrus font in MS Word and printed onto the same white card.
Hand drawn star and random stars done with gold pen and a smidgin of gold Glamour Dust.

For this image I googled public domain Christmas images last year and changed it to sepia.
Cut image and mat with Grand Nesties and added gold Glamour Dust.
Sentiment stamped with Stamps and Smiles (I think) 
Both are very simple cards :o)
Jackie xx

16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cards Jackie, So sad what is happening in the world...all we can do is live day by day and enjoy it.xx
 { aNNie}

Alison59 said...

Lovely cards Jackie :-)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great cards, you are going to be busy x

Janette said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie, no wonder she wanted more...
This Paris tragedy is just unthinkable....awful for them...xx

ALI said...

Fab cards Jackie, glad to see you getting on top of them.

The sad day for the French.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Two beautiful Christmas cards Jackie
Kevin xx

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful just love the classic designs perfect love and hugs Carole x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeous cards Ginny x

Lesley said...

two more amazing Christmas cards - Lesley x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie I love these Christmas cards. Hugs Jackie

Christine L said...

Both are fabulous Jackie........ so very elegant and perfect with the gold.

Big hugs
Christine x

Lynne in NI said...

Ohh these are fabulous Jackie ... especially love your Magi image :)
The news from France is just awful, all those poor families whos lives have been changed forever.

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous Christmas cards Jackie.xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful cards Jackie...love what you done with the 2nd one....Joolsx

aussie aNNie said...

Jackie you are sweet. The candle is only for the display but not to burn all the time....hey I could always call you if there's a fire, think of a free holiday to Aussie....no, I have not been able to get the battery operated candles anywhere here...xx
 { aNNie}

Diane said...

Fabulous card designs Jackie, you will be busy for a while making cards.

Hugs diane