Followers

Sunday 8 November 2015

A break in the rain

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well in your world, sending hugs for those who need or want them {{{{{hugs}}}}}

Today is the last day of my week off work, and yesterday we had a break in the rain for a short while so I managed to take my camera for  walkies, but not for long before the rain came back!!!

St. Chad's Water is only about 3 miles from where I live so off I went like a shot out of a canon!

This is just a few of the 30+ photographs thast I took :o)

 This splash of red was quite something, there were berries aplenty, said to be a sign of a bad winter!

 I couldn't believe how clear the water was, didn't see any fish though!

 It was blowing a howling gale but it was quite mild.
15 minutes after I took these photographs it was raining yet again, I had managed to blow the cobwebs off for a few minutes though :o)
Jackie xx

15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Great pics Jackie, lovely scenery.
I make the Christmas cards for challenges mainly. I don't send any out but get them to charity...xx
 { aNNie}

Janette said...

Love the pics Jackie, you are such an energy, the weather is abit 'pants' at the moment, I so hate rain...but thats the way it goes I suppose....take acre and thanks for sharing..xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie you take such gorgeous photographs. Thank you for sharing them with us. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie

Sally H said...

Your photos are wonderful, Jackie! There are lots of berries this year. Dodging the showers is tricky at times, but it does give us some very dramatic skies! I love your birds wheeling over the water - that cloud looks like one I dodged yesterday ;)

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful photos, Jackie. You live in a lovely part of the country. Pouring with rain here and howling a gale all day. Another happy Sunday :) Elizabeth xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely photos, love the splash of red

Stampsnob. said...

Just what I needed a sit on the porch ( don't have one) and a quiet view even for a few minutes Thank you ...........Lis

brenda said...

We too have the same weather Jackie, but in-between there are some glorious Autumnal sights to be had as your lovely photos prove.

B x

Alizabethy said...

What stunning autumnal photos you have taken!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Jackie....Stunning photos...love the ist one....would made a beautiful card....looks like winter is on its way....Dont mind the wind but hate it with rain!....keep warm when you are out and about...Joolsx

nnalorac said...

Love the autumn photos, Jackie, such a lovely time of the year I think. Been some lovely days up our part but rain has descended once again. Carol xx

Alison59 said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos :-)

Tracey said...

Morning Jackie, glad to read that you managed to get out in between all the rain and you have taken some stunning photographs. Tracey x

Christine L said...

Fabulous photos Jackie.... thanks for sharing them! Glad you got out for a bit of fresh air - it was awful last week and my lovely OH had a few days off too - needless to say we were stuck in a bit too!

Big hugs
Christine x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning photos they look fabulous considering the weather have had Love and hugs Carole x