Followers

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Great-grandson's money wallet

Good morning Bloggers, I hope all is well in your world and you haven't been affected by the extreme weather conditions...hugs to all of you

My Great-grandson Ryan was 10 years old at the beginning of November, I can't believe how the time has flown!!! This is the money wallet I made for him.

It's really very simple, Ryan loves to see his name on a card, but then it get's tossed aside for what is inside!
7x5 basecard folded and cut from A4 sheet of white linencard from The Range.
Banners cut with Die-namics die from a scrap of brown card.
Name cut with Memory Box dies from a scrap of striped paper.
Sentiment is a mix of stencil and 2 stamps.
As I said, very simple :o)
Jackie xx
 

13 comments:

brenda said...

Apologies for the absence of visits Jackie, not been too well since hospital and only just creeping back into blogland. Lovely card today.

B x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jackie.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card for Ryan. Our grandson is Ryan too but he's 18. Great simple style Jackie...each day when I light a candle now in memory of dad I think of you... :)
 { aNNie}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous idea and project Ginny x

Janette said...

Great card Jackie, you did make me smile at the throwing of the card statement...so typical I know...
Have a good day...x

Alison59 said...

Lovely card :-)

Christine L said...

He'll love this then Jackie with his name there.... but I think I was a bit like that when I was a kid.... more interested in what's inside!! LOL!

Hugs
Christine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie this is a stunning card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant Jackie, great design Ryan will love it!
Kevin xx

Stampsnob. said...

Very creative idea and lovely gift////////.Lis

ALI said...

Lovely wallet, I think they are all the same at that age...lol

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Jackie.....great idea for a money wallet....Joolsx

Lynne in NI said...

LOL I have a nephew called Ryan and he's only interested in the cash too!