Followers

Saturday 7 November 2015

Thinking of you

Good morning everyone, and what a soggy one it is too with the rain lashing the windows! I hope all is well in your world...hugs

Well, my holiday week is coming to it's end, it's back to work on Monday. So far it has either been thick fog or pouring rain every day, with no chance of going out with my cameras, and according to the forecast it is going to get worse!!! Still, I have spent lots of time in my craftroom, and went out for lunch one day so it has been all gloom, and yesterday I went browsing at PDA and of course one or two bits fell into my basket LOL.

It was lovely to see you last night Lesley, it's been a long time...hugs

On to my cards for today.


They are both very simple, indeed, they couldn't be much more simple!
Both are 7x5, folded and cut from an A4 sheet of white linencard from The Range.
For the first one, I used an old Crafts Too embossing folder on white pearlised card, then cut to size and rounded the corners with my Corner Chomper, what a wonderful tool that is, then layered it onto ribbed gold card from PDA. Sentiment stamped with My Creative Time.
For the second one I used one of my new Darice folders and ribbed pewter card, also from PDA
Sentiment stamped with, I think, SU.

As for the weather, it looks like another day in the craftroom, not that I am complaining :o)
Jackie xx

 

17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beauties x 2 here Jackie and love the embossing folders. I must say I too love the corner chomper a fab tool. Cards looks very classy.
Have a good weekend and don't work too hard next week. x
 { aNNie}

brenda said...

Two gorgeous creations Jackie, love the simplistic elegance of them.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Christine L said...

Beautiful White on White (with a tad of gold) creations Jackie! I particularly like the second embossing folder..

Have a good (if wet!) weekend...
Hugs
Christine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful embossing gorgeous cards Ginny x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Two beautiful cards Jackie...love the white and sliver together...Joolsx

Alison59 said...

Simple - maybe; but fabulous - definitely :-)

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jackie two gorgeous elegant cards. Love Alison xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie these are stunning cards. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

Great cards, love the embossing folders used.

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Jackie.xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Jackie these are such elegant cards! Sounds like you had a nice week off work!
Hugs Lynsey x

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are both beautiful Jackie I love the embossing
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Love these white with gold edgings Jackie. Simple, elegant and perfect for Christmas. (Feeling more like my old self today. Let's hope it lasts)! Big hugs, Viv xxx

Myrna said...

Simple but oh so elegant.
Myrna

Sally H said...

Simply gorgeous cards, Jackie! I love them both. Very elegant

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous so classy Love and hugs Carole x