Followers

Thursday 5 November 2015

Carolling giraffes, Christmas 43

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well in your world...hugs

Judging by the puddles outside it must have been raining all night, but it has stopped now. It has been unseasonably warm though!
My week off work is nearly over, and I have had no chance to go out with my cameras cuz it has been so dark, wet and dreary :o( I had hoped for at least one sunny day so I could go out and get some Autumn scenes! The good news is that I have made lots of cards instead :o)

It's my turn for our Friday workshop tomorrow so I still have to make two sample cards and then make the kits up! So I plan on making them today and the kits tomorrow morning.

On to my card for today. I'm sure that most of you will remember my singing giraffes from last year. I loved them so much I have brought them out again for this year :o)

Very simple card to make.
My usual white linencard folded and cut to 7x5.
I merged my Elvaston Castle photograph with Karen's Doodles image and printed onto the same linencard, then layered it onto pewter textured card from PDA.
Image coloured with Copics.
Raised it on sticky foam pads for  a bit of dimension.
Ooooooooooooops! Nearly forgot to mention the Glamour Dust on the fluffy bits, but you can't really see it here!
Not sure of stamped greeting, it might be Papermania :o)
Jackie xx

16 comments:

brenda said...

This is such fun and happy card Jackie, can't help but make you smile.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE these fella's is it a stamp or digi image, it's oh so jolly. Thanks for supporting me.xxx { aNNie}

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for the info Jackie, got this one and Bigsby wreath, too cute...
 { aNNie}

Viv said...

Loving the card Jackie, and yes I do love the Giraffe images too, sooo cute! wow can't believe Ryan is 10 already, doesn't time fly! ;) hugs Viv xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Jackie....just love this image....makes me smile..Joolsx

Christine L said...

Ha! They are so funny Jackie... and I do love how you've merged them with one of your wonderful photos! That sentiment goes perfectly with them too..

Hope the sun shines at least one day before you go back to work... though looking at the forecast, it's doubtful...

Big hugs
Christine x

Alison59 said...

hee hee great giraffes :-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie this is a stunning Christmas card I love those giraffes they are such fun. Hugs Jackie

Carole Pollard said...

Loved this stamp I think its perfect a wonderful card love and hugs Carole x

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a fun card Jackie, it did make me smile
Kevin xx

Tracey said...

Morning Jackie, lots of lovely cards and adore the singing giraffes. Pleased to read car passed its MOT, always a worry. I hope you enjoyed your week off work despite the weather. I hear the forecast is good for Sunday so maybe a trip out then? Take care Tracey x

ALI said...

You're so clever combining the two, it's very effective. I love those guys.

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,love those giraffes.xxx

Diane said...

Good Morning Jackie, oh your card just makes me smile what and adorable singing trio.

Hugs Diane

Lynsey said...

Hi Jackie, I love this fun card!
Hugs Lynsey x

nnalorac said...

Such a fun card, just love these giraffes for a Christmas card Jackie. Carol xx