Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Christmas 45

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well or getting there...hugs

The rain has finally stopped, it didn't even rain overnight!!! Of course it's because I am back at work now isn't it!

My offering for today should have been Christmas 44 and 45, but I seem to have deleted 44, how divi can I get? Don't answer that LOL.

I used my usual white linencard, folded and cut to 7x5, I promise I do occasionally make other sizes and shapes LOL.
Pearlised white panel embossed with one of my new Darice folders and lightly chalked, then layered onto gold fluted card from PDA.
Own photograph taken last winter at St Chad's Water, feathered in PSP7.
Sentiment stamped with Stamps and Smiles (I think).


 This is my original photograph taken in 2011 :o)
Jackie xx

16 comments:

Christine L said...

A beautifully elegant card Jackie... The photograph is perfect!

Hugs
Christine x

brenda said...

How lovely to see the original and the super elegant creation you have transformed your photo into Jackie.

B x

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, now this is clever hun (as are all your photographic cards), love the design! Hugs xx

aussie aNNie said...

How I love this card Jackie, your original photo transformed into a card looks gorgeous. Loving that embossing folder too.xxhttp://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com.au/

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, Beautiful card, that is a perfect image, you are a whizz with that camera of yours......
Hope you and yours are all keeping well...xx

Alison59 said...

Love the photo and it makes a gorgeous card :-)

Diane said...

Greetings Jackie what an elegant design, picture and embossing.

Hugs Diane

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Jackie
Dianne xx :)

Myrna said...

You do such lovely work. Great card.
Myrna

Marie-Louise said...

This is gorgeous Jackie. Your photographs are always superb.

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie this is a stunning card I love how you use your own photos in your cards. Hugs Jackie

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and the image is beautiful x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jackie, simply beautiful. xxx

Stampsnob. said...

This is very beautiful the embossing is such a good match ..............Lis

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely I always love your photo cards and this is just beautiful Love and hugs Carole x

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card! Your embossing is absolutely perfect for your image, love how you added the hint of colour :)